Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a System Administrator, who is seeking challenging work and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What are your responsibilities going to be?
- Provide in-house technical support onsite and via email/ticketing platform, and ensure smooth onboarding and setup of newcomers
- Install, configure, support and provision company IT assets like laptops, mobile phones, peripheral devices, switches, printers, surveillance system etc.
- Perform endpoint, application and hardware support and provide assistance to end-users
- Proactively monitor the normal operation of the internal hardware and systems
- Manage, monitor and support the physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure (including but not limited to DCs, AD, GPOs, DNS, DHCP, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.)
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve IT related queries
- Responsible for IT assets management
- Liaise with vendors and contractors for 3rd party services and issues
What qualifications are needed?
- IT related university degree
- 3+ years of experience as a System Admin or similar
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with administration and configuration of operating systems (Windows 10, Windows Server, Linux, macOS)
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience with administration of some or all the following: AD, DNS, DHCP, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure, SCCM, JIRA, JIRA Service Management, Bitbucket, Jenkins, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer:
- You will have the chance to bring your expertise, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners, and society
- You will be trusted and encouraged to take decisions and smart risks, and have a significant impact on our future development and operations
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback
- You will receive a highly competitive remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
- You will enjoy the flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Check out our benefits:
- We enjoy the flexibility to work from everywhere and this is a crucial point in the way we operate
- We believe in personal choices, so we have a flexible benefits system where you can choose what works for you
- Working with the people you value is important to us, so we make sure to provide generous referral bonuses and awards
- We encourage continuous learning and development, hence we provide a multitude of training, certification, and leadership programs
- We care about our people’s well-being and we make sure to include mental health benefits and workshops
- We love spending time together so we have frequent teambuilding activities, events and gatherings
- We offer you the opportunity to grow in a multinational environment by working with international teams and clients