Senior Data Engineer
Are you a motivated Data Engineer, willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Writing and improving data pipelines which load data in data lake and transform it to the Feature store
- Explore, examine, and interpret large volumes of data in various formats
- Ensuring all data is available in the right format and reliable quality. Working on improvements of the quality of data as well as challenges as data shift and concept drift
- Perform analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve moderately complex business problems by utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses
- Testing Data pipelines at staging environments and deploying them at production
- Writing proprietary packages / frameworks to be used for internal purposes to make the standard tasks easier (such as data load, model testing, exploratory data analysis, etc.)
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Master’s in data science, statistics, economics, computer science, mathematics, or related applied quantitative field; PhD is a plus
- Hands-on experience with data lakes (Azure Data Lake, Snowflake, BigQuery, and similar), feature stores (SQL-like databases) – design of new features, adding new data sources from API and other services, database design, query optimisation, distributed computing, performance optimization
- Experience using deep learning libraries (PyTorch, Tensor Flow, Keras)
- Ability to communicate results of advanced analytic solutions in clear business terms to clients and senior decision makers
- Ability to identify effective, relevant statistical and/or mathematical methods to solve complex business problems