Are you a motivated Data Engineer, willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a Data Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Design and develop Data Analytic solutions.
- Build complex transformations, cleansing and business rules as part of solution implementation.
- Extend and improve existing systems.
- Conduct troubleshooting, performance optimizations and data quality testing.
- Create technical documentation.
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate systems.
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Expertise in Data warehouse design concepts and best practices
- Familiar with large scale BI platforms and Complex enterprise solutions
- Experience with any BI Analytical / Reporting tool (like PowerBI, Qlik, SAP Analytics, Tableau or other)
- Interest in the development of others – coaching, teaching and openly share knowledge to expand skills and capabilities of other team members.
- Experience in No SQL databases
- Experience in machine learning/AI