Аre you a motivated BI Engineer, willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a BI Engineer who is seeking challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Specify, design, build, and support data warehousing and BI solutions.
- Create dashboards and KPIs to show the business performance to management.
- Design and maintain data models used for reporting and analytics.
- Help the broader team identify new features and business opportunities through your analysis.
- Build various data visualizations to tell the story of trends, patterns, and outliers.
- Monitor and tune BI tools to ensure an optimum level of performance.
- Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and existing tools.
- Support upgrades, configuration and troubleshooting for business intelligence tools.
- Modify existing reports, extracts, dashboards and cubes as necessary.
- Collect, analyze and share data to help make strategic product decisions.
- Maintain current inventory of reports and publishes this information to users.
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations.
- Design and development of automated solutions for recurring reporting and in-depth analysis.
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience with Agile, Cloud, TSQL, Python, R language software and systems, etc..
- Fluent in statistics, datasets, and scripting.
- Problem solver and critical thinker.
- Experience with SQL, ETL systems, and programs.
- Graduate Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or information systems.
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Report development, Report validation and Report deployment using BI Tools
- strong background in Financial, Management and Regulatory Reporting
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Master's in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Azkaban, Luigi, etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with SAS software,
- Experience as a Financial BI Engineer
All applicants will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check out our benefits:
- We enjoy the flexibility to work from everywhere and this is a crucial point in the way we operate
- We believe in personal choices, so we have a flexible benefits system where you can choose what works for you
- Working with the people you value is important to us, so we make sure to provide generous referral bonuses and awards
- We encourage continuous learning and development, hence we provide a multitude of training, certification, and leadership programs
- We care about our people’s well-being and we make sure to include mental health benefits and workshops
- We love spending time together so we have frequent teambuilding activities, events and gatherings
- We offer you the opportunity to grow in a multinational environment by working with international teams and clients